Monday, September 28, 2009

Changes

As previously mentioned, the IFB Dress Up Soiree inspired some major directional changes for My Polychrome Life!

I really am unaware as to why I have previously not chosen to focus more on what I truly care about: sustainable clothing and good food. Of course there are times I will not be able to contain the posting of a an amazing new pair of leather shoes I saw online, or my new favorite musical artist, but I want the focus of My Polychrome Life to really center around the direction I want my actual life to take. My dream is not to be the next Voguette; it is to work at a small company whose values and goals match up with mine when it comes to our environment as a whole.

My goal is to really start seeking out the greatest up and coming eco-friendly & socially responsible clothing and beauty products and sharing them with you. Part two of this goal involves my passion for great food. I am in New York City, the home of some really awesome food, so HELLO I want to start doing more reviews on what I find here!

I also will continue to share my city explorations, any other traveling I am lucky enough to do, and other random snipppets I feel important.

Please, please stick with me as I try to make this all happen! And of course, if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

Farmer's Daughter said...

Sounds great! I forgot to say in my comment on the above post, those photos are wonderful too!