Monday, January 26, 2009

BO+MO 4Ever

I couldn't help but go "Awwww" when I saw this picture taken by the Los Angelos Times. I am a firm believer in being playful and romantic around the one you love no matter how old you are and what the surrounding conditions may be.

On another note, I'm here in Florence. I had the whole airplane row to myself on my flight to Paris! That never happens. It would've been a lot better if the little boy behind me stopped talking for even ten minutes, but that turned out to be a lofty wish. I have a week to get settled in before school starts (which I'm actually excited about..?).

Oh! And Happy Chinese New Year to everyone celebrating out there :)

6 comments:

Mariana said...

aww this is just PERFECT. obama is such a great guy. he is so human.

Everydaywoman said...

K ~
I thought the same thing when I saw this picture!

Congrats by the way . . . going to college in Italy! What an opportunity!

I heard this from a "favorite teacher" of yours from good ole NHHS. We still have fond memories of your incredible "green" fashion show!

Ruth aka "Everydaywoman"

Everydaywoman said...

Hugs and best wishes!

Ruth (Abbie's Mom)

http://www.everydaywomanusa@wordpress.com

Farmer's Daughter said...

I appologize for my mom's stalker behavior. But, you know, that's what moms do. Apparently to their children's students as well as their children.

Anyway, I wanted to say hi and thanks for commenting so I could track you down. Perhaps I should follow you blog... but then I might not look so sweatpants-fabulous.

Kayla said...

Hahaha! I miss both of you! I already follow Abbie's blog, but Ruth I will follow yours too now :) I hope all is well!!

la petite fashionista said...

such a sweet picture:)

I didn't know you were from Dallas, haha we may just end up in the same town!

also, having your own row on a transcontinental flight is amazingggg. i'm working on flying out early before my study abroad sesh and finding one of my classmates to travel with me!:)