Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mint Condition

My seductive, "I'm-still-in-my-pjs-and-it's-10AM-but-I-wanted-to-post-something" look.

I stopped into Ulta a few days ago after I dropped off some pants at the tailors next door and came across this super cute eco-friendly nail polish. But...it was $9 and I didn't want to spend that knowing there would be a coupon in the Sunday paper (there was, for 20% off).

After looking at the few clearance items, I found a container of Mint Candy Apple by Essie--a color I've lusted over since it came out. Less than $9, I grabbed it along with a pale yellow for spring use. Is it spring yet?

Of course this color isn't, but it reminds me of the Chanel Jade everyone (including myself) wants. Like a cross between that and the paleness of a Tiffany Blue.

Hm, I never thought I would write so much about a nail varnish. I am going to start saying 'nail varnish' like the Brits because it sounds way cooler. And of course I plan on buying and testing out that eco-friendly varnish I found now that it will be $7.20 (hah) especially since it is more like the real Jade.

xx

3 comments:

TeshaNaquin said...

0204全裸網,777露點聊天室,Hiav潮吹聊天館,utlive脫衣秀聊天室,口交俱樂部,18禁聊天館,影音俱樂部,無碼俱樂部,uthome脫衣秀做愛聊天室,Hiav下載裸照聊天館,777口交自慰俱樂部,0204正妹淫叫俱樂部,uthome脫衣秀做愛,av辣妹大奶,777口交影音,0204正妹淫叫,utlive網,av聊天館,777俱樂部,0204俱樂部,0204全裸網,Hiav潮吹聊天館,777露點聊天室,utlive脫衣秀聊天室,口交俱樂部,18禁聊天館,影音俱樂部,無碼俱樂部,0204正妹淫叫俱樂部,777口交自慰俱樂部,Hiav下載裸照聊天館,uthome脫衣秀做愛聊天室,0204正妹淫叫,777口交影音,av辣妹大奶,uthome脫衣秀做愛,0204俱樂部,777俱樂部,av聊天館,utlive網

Ha said...

wow. that's a lot of chinese.
I love your new "nail varnish" color :P
it's prettyyyyyyy.
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes