I put together a list of goals for 2010, rather than resolutions because those are boring and unimaginative (typically). Here's a sampling...
- Travel to a new place, solo.
- Begin to learn French & figure out how to get myself back to France for longer than a weekend.
- Work on a farm.
- Read a ton -- especially books I should have read by now in my life.
- Watch a ton of movies (see above).
- For every 3 things I buy, at least 1 must be second-hand or handmade.
- Write a blog entry at least twice a week.
There are more, and I am actually very excited about them. I even saw two movies today, both of which I enjoyed: Sherlock Holmes and Julie & Julia. Although it made me quite upset that Julia didn't really like Julie...
Well I know this is only January 1st, but I am highly optimistic about this year and years to come. A fresh year is just what I need!
So as my French phrase-a-day calendar begins,