Friday, January 1, 2010

Hi 2010!

I love even numbers. This year will be a goodie.

I put together a list of goals for 2010, rather than resolutions because those are boring and unimaginative (typically). Here's a sampling...

  • Travel to a new place, solo.
  • Begin to learn French & figure out how to get myself back to France for longer than a weekend.
  • Work on a farm.
  • Read a ton -- especially books I should have read by now in my life.
  • Watch a ton of movies (see above).
  • For every 3 things I buy, at least 1 must be second-hand or handmade.
  • Write a blog entry at least twice a week.

There are more, and I am actually very excited about them. I even saw two movies today, both of which I enjoyed: Sherlock Holmes and Julie & Julia. Although it made me quite upset that Julia didn't really like Julie...

Well I know this is only January 1st, but I am highly optimistic about this year and years to come. A fresh year is just what I need!

So as my French phrase-a-day calendar begins,

Bonne Année!

4 comments:

Farmer's Daughter said...

I just watched Julie and Julia the other day and felt the same way.

You should combine those goals, travel to France and work on a farm there. I can just imagine you making some delicious cheese or growing herbs.

As for books, I highly recommend Made From Scratch, which I think will combine a lot of your goals, too.

Happy New Year!

Kayla Bon said...

I will put that on my 'must read' list!

la petite fashionista said...

good luck with your new year's goals. after visiting paris this summer for a week i've been quite movtivated to re-learn some more french!

happy new year!i'm feeling quite positive about 2010 as well!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes