Saturday, May 2, 2009

Two Weeks

St. Moritz, Switzerland

I feel like I post more about being MIA than anything else. I know I'm a horrible blogger.

Anyways, here's the usual update:
  • I have two weeks left in Florence.
  • I'm now on the hunt for a maxi-dress to wear on the flight back {Florence, Frankfurt, JFK, Dallas; it will be a loooong day}
  • There's this nightly street show right outside our apartment that is so loud and obnox. Go away!
  • Switzerland last weekend was quite lovely. I would be a little freaked out to live there {living in the middle of nowhere just scares me for some reason} but I would love to go back for an extended period of time.
  • Thank you so much to all the bloggers who let me interview them for my Anthropology of Fashion final project! I got a 99 on the presentation, so hopefully the the paper was good, too!
  • I found out while in Switzerland that I got into FIT and am now in the process of withdrawing from Marist. I will be in New York City next year. My dreams are coming true.
Hope everyone else is enjoying life!

7 comments:

Farmer's Daughter said...

Congratulations on NY!

I'd LOVE to go to Switzerland some day. Did you have chocolate while you were there?

Kayla said...

Abbie - OF COURSE! Delicious, just as I suspected!

Lizzybells said...

Uhm, So I'm just going to assume that you're bringing me back chocolate, as all good best friends should.

And I'm so excited for your life :) Everything is working out so well!!!

Nikita said...

Gahhh I am so amped on some more NoHaveners being in the city with me!!

Congrats on FIT Bunzzzz

Everydaywoman said...

Congrats on getting into FIT! You WILL make all of your dreams come true!

la petite fashionista said...

enjoy your last 2 weeks of school! i'm counting down the days till I leave for abroad. I'm sooo excited for you and F.I.T.-- congrats!:)

SonjaCovets said...

Your travels sound like so much fun! Congrats on the move to NY. You'll have so much fun there!