Sunday, September 14, 2008

Italy

Buon guerno! I've officially been in Florence for two weeks now, and already there is so much to be said.

As for my personal life, I'm living in an apartment with seven other girls and four boys upstairs. It has been a big adjustment, but we are all getting along for the most part. Schoolwise, I am in classes with mostly 20+ year olds. Who knew it would be so hard to be accepted by juniors and seniors...they all look down upon us like we're the dumbest things to hit this hurt. Sigh, oh well.

Now for the best part: shopping! I live right smack dab in the middle of two extremes: Miu Miu and Valentino, and super-cheap (cheap and cheaply made) and tacky clothing stores. On my way to class everyday, I must past Miu Miu and I die a little inside. But at least it gives me motivation to continue with my education.

Yesterday I purchased three pieces of jewelry from a shop called Piccole Gioie. I don't know if it was obvious...but I was inspired by Alexander Wang's recent collection. God, I love him so much. Now if only I could get the messy-rocker eyeliner down.


I can't get enough of that bullet bracelet. It reminds me of Angelina Jolie in Wanted; swoon!

Ciao for now!